Monday, January 26, 2009

well.

Tomorrow night is the AOM's meeting for new people...a lot of people from last semester are not returning this semester so we are hoping for a good turnout! This Friday will be our first week back to ATL...I'm super pumped.

This time around my hours in ATL will count towards my Urban Ministry Practicum requirements...(sweet!) so I will be updating this thing every Saturday (because we have to keep a journal for the Practicum)...so be on the lookout for new and exciting (if somewhat repetitive) entries...woohoo.

Things to pray for:
  • Money (we need to raise another $600 dollars this semester to pay for gas...)
  • Fundraising ideas...
  • New connections at Underground
  • Continued safety
  • Deeper relationships with the people at George's
Thanks!

1 comment:

slt said...

I will be praying! Love you!